A unique, natural alternative for your entire family to promote healthy teeth and gums without toxic ingredients. ... Activated Charcoal: An antibacterial and antifungal powder that's excellent for gum health and sensitive teeth. Charcoal powder has shown to absorb bacteria, toxins and heavy metals in the mouth.
- Whitens Over Time: removes stains from coffee, tea and more—all without the use of any bleach
- Activated Coconut Formula: derived from premium natural sources, is easy on gums and gentle on enamel
- Long Lasting: should last 2-3 months depending on usage, one jar goes a long way!
- Detoxifies Your Mouth: although whitening results may vary from person to person, our customers always report a remarkably clean mouth sensation that lasts for days and helps combat bad breath
- Natural Teeth Whitening: for people who don't want to use gels and peroxides
- Available in multiple flavors: Natural, Vanilla, Spearmint, Peppermint, Orange & Cinnamon
Charcoal is an abundantly available substance that was first used to fuel fires over 5,000 years ago and to heal wounds over 3,000 years ago. The Egyptians gave birth to the idea that charcoal could be used as a fuel source and a medicine, but not until the invention of new activation techniques in the 20th century did its potential as a medicine really come to the fore.
One of those benefits concerns its apparent ability to whiten teeth. It may not seem like the most obvious choice when it comes to teeth whitening, but there are some truths to the claim. The question is, can it really whiten your teeth the same as bleach and other whitening agents or is this just another new-age fad built on marketing, assumptions, and anecdotal evidence?
Where can I find Charcoal Teeth Whitening?
There are many stores but the best deals can be found on